How to Help
There are eight ways you can help me.
- Give brand new, warm socksto us to give to the homeless. Currently we have collection boxes at
- Mt Eliza Chemmart Pharmacy
- The Pavilion McCrae Beach
- 43 Colstan Court, Mount Eliza
- Or you can post them to:
Josh Berry P.O. Box 1360, Frankston Victoria, 3199 Australia
- Donate money to us to buy socks for the homeless. (You can donate through the paypal button or email mum for the bank account details -at email@example.com)
- Co-ordinate a collection of socks through your school, work place, church, community group or neighbourhood. I have pamphlets and signs that I can supply you with.
- Conduct a fund raiser to raise funds to buy socks for 2 Pairs Each and the homeless.
- Become a volunteer with "2 Pairs Each' in helping to collect and/or distribute socks in your local area.
- Help by approaching sock companies and sock manufacturers to get free pairs of socks for us, or at a massively reduced price.
- Tell everyone you know about this project.
- Like us on Facebook and follow 2 Pairs Each there.